We are looking for a Senior (Embedded) iOS SDK Developer in Antwerp, Belgium. As (Embedded) iOS SDK Developer, you will be working on the Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK) and dive deep into low-level embedded programming. This position is open for English speakers. Candidates need to be willing to relocate to Antwerp, Belgium.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the iOS build of the Software Development Kit of our customer;
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of low level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features;
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Experienced iOS Developer through past assignments developing iOS applications.
- Experience and deep understanding of low-level iOS service and operating system calls.
- Working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of signal processing.
- Experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, …).
- Experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).
- Fluent in English;
Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
Attractive salary package;
Relocation and visa support;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.