For the mobile development team of our customer in Amsterdam, we are looking for skilled iOS Developers specialized in the design and development of iOS mobile applications. The candidate should have strong skills in development of native applications.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As an engineer you work in an all-round devops team with Dev, Ops, UX and business colleagues to develop and maintain the mobile banking app. Your main focus will be on the development of mobile banking features (in both Objective C & Swift).
The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated regression tests and unit tests.
We work according to SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app every month.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable.
- 3 or more years of experience in native iOS application development. With proficiency in both Objective C and Swift (Swift: 1 or 2 years).
- Experience with Mac OS X and the command line. (at least 1 year)
- Experience with Agile and/or the role of scrum master.
- Knowledge of continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Xcode Server, Jenkins, Fortify and are able to configure these tools.
- Knowledge of MVC, MVVM JSON, XML, security/encryption algorithms, web-services, HTML5, Mobile Web App technology.
- Experience with UI test automation and XCTest.
- It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in Java back-end or Android development as well.
- English speaking and writing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org