We are looking for an Infrastructure Specialist / Architect – Solaris / Linux, to extend current infrastructure design and implement this design accordingly. The Infrastructure specialist works closely with the Generic IT department, IT Architect, IT infrastructure Support, the project team and project management.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Define requirements and create low- level designs;
- According to design, delivery of infrastructure;
- Determine a test strategy for existing applications and services
- Coordinate the migration of existing and new hardware to availability zone B
- Guarding overall quality delivered by O&I and the external suppliers
Bachelor and Master degree
Minimal 5-10 years of relevant work experience
Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Solaris and/or Linux Infrastructure
- Configuration Management with Puppet
- Virtualizations techniques: Linux Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization or Solaris LDOM’s
- Knowledge regarding management of large server and VDI environments
- Base Knowledge of storage, network and database solutions
Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
During the project the Infrastructure specialist will work within complex application landscapes with multiple programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Perl and Unix), interfaces and components per application.
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.