We are urgently looking for a Freelance REMOTE Drupal Developer. Candidates need to be fluent in English. All positions are long-term. This position is open for freelancers and employees.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX and travel is not required for the interviews.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of full-life cycle implementations of Drupal-based solution.
- Support the website Cybersecurity Project Manager to provide training, layout design and bulk scripted content migration support for non-compliant websites to Unite Web.
- Undertake a feature gap analysis for each non-compliant websites and Unite Web.
- Develop customized features to help support the migration of each non-compliant websites to Unite Web.
- Provide post-migration support to each non-compliant websites that have migrated to Unite Web.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +2 years of experience in providing assistance to design, development, implementation and maintenance in developing Drupal 8 web sites is required;
- Experience in development of responsive websites using frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap);
- Proficiency in using Git for source control management;
- Experience with Agile project development and product delivery;
Experience with REST API integrations, GIT, MySQL and MariaDB databases;
- Ability to use wire-frame and modelling tools;
- Knowledge in automated testing, deployment processes, and continuous integration;
Location: Remote (within Europe);
Salary/Day price: Depending experience;
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com