Our international client, a non-profit organisation with the mission to improve the cyber security of critical infrastructures in the electricity utilities sector is currently looking for an Embedded Security Tester. This dynamic role is based in The Hague, The Netherlands and you will be joining a very international team passionate about security.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in specialised projects
- Evaluation of security of devices installed in the grid
- Testing components against security requirements
- Penetration testing operational systems.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in other European language is an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in developing software for embedded devices
- Detailed understanding of communication protocols
- Good programming experience
- Experience in writing test cases and scripts
- Experience in working with any of the following Smart Grid technologies is considered an advantage:
- Smart Meter application protocols such as DLMS or Meters and More
- Wireless protocols used in metering, such as Zigbee or M-Bus
- Power-line communication protocols, such as PRIME or G3 PLC
- Independent worker
- Curious and willing to learn
Please send your resume and motivation to: email@example.com.