For our customer, we are looking for an (Embedded) iOS SDK Developer. As (Embedded) iOS SDK Developer, you will be working on the Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK) of our customer and dive deep into low-level embedded programming.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the iOS build of the Software Development Kit of our customer;
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of low level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features;
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Experienced iOS Developer through past assignments developing iOS applications.
- Experience and deep understanding of low-level iOS service and operating system calls.
- Working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of signal processing.
- Experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, …).
- Experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).
- Fluent in English;
Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
Attractive salary package;
Relocation and visa support;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.