We are urgently looking for an Elasticsearch Expert at the European Commission in Brussels. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply. Workpermit is required.
Tasks and responsibilities – Elasticsearch Expert:
- Provide technical expertise, advice, assistance, technology watch and support on Elasticsearch and search technology in general.
- Proof of Concept, prototyping, development and deployment of infrastructure solutions, particularly on the basis of Elasticsearch and its integration with JEE solutions.
- Provide technical support to facilitate the integration of different solutions of the current IT Infrastructure of the Commission within the Enterprise Search
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with our data centre team.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise.
- Risk analysis.
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- Provide expert advice on Identity and Access Management solutions and infrastructures in the context of Enterprise Search.
Profile – Elasticsearch Expert:
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Deep knowledge of Elasticsearch (at least 5 years);
- Professional experience working with JEE development (at least 10 years);
- Good knowledge of Agile;
- Knowledge of scalable search architectures will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of search quality optimization will be considered as a plus;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “APPLY FOR JOB” button.