We are urgently looking for an AX Technical Application Manager/System Engineer in Barcelona. As an AX Technical Application Manager, you will play a key role in the IT Operations team. You will be part of a team that runs the platform and manage/administrate the Infrastructure As A Service operating model and platform with an external partner (cloud provider).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Servicing the ERP platform (MS Dynamics AX) and the Infrastructure As A Service DTAP environment running on cloud
- Translate functional business requirements into technical solutions (agile/scrum methodology and tooling, Architecture/Infrastructure designs, Network design, Monitoring, Security etc
- Support to the deployed Dynamics AX environment and SQL environments (lifecycle management)
- Monitoring, system management, administration and life cycle management of the application running on Infrastructure As A Service.
- First line technical support for the environment, providing advice and assistance in terms of technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis when required.
- Manage and administrate the Infrastructure As A Service operating model and platform with an external partner (cloud provider) and Service Level Management
- Constructing and updating required documented policies/guidelines and controls on ITIL based frame work.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Dynamics AX, SQL Server
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good understanding of ICT Security
- Communication skills in English + other European language.
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
- Start-up atmosphere and benefits.
- Great personal development in an international growing company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.