For our customer, we are urgently looking for Drupal Developers in Brussels. There are multiple roles available for Junior – Medior – Senior profiles. Open for employees or freelancers.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates need to have a workpermit.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Capture the functional requirements;
- Assist the team in defining how the solution should be build;
- Install and configure the Drupal ecosystem;
- Install and configure core and contributed modules;
- Script and develop custom made modules;
- Take care of theming and front-end development;
- Bachelor or Master degree
- +2 years (Junior), +4/+6 years (Medior) or +7 years (Senior) of Drupal knowledge with front- and back-end experience
- Good knowledge of the Drupal ecosystem, core and contributed modules, Drupal coding standards etc.
- Experienced in site-building, developing modules and theming in Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 6.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Fluent in English
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm – Employee or freelancer
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.