For an international organization in Valencia, we are urgently looking for a REMOTE Drupal Developer. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. All positions are long-term. Candidates need to live and work in Europe to make occassional meetings on-site possible. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX and travel is not required for the interviews.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of full-life cycle implementations of Drupal-based solution.
- Support the website Cybersecurity Project Manager to provide training, layout design and bulk scripted content migration support for non-compliant websites to Unite Web.
- Undertake a feature gap analysis for each non-compliant websites and Unite Web.
- Develop customized features to help support the migration of each non-compliant websites to Unite Web.
- Provide post-migration support to each non-compliant websites that have migrated to Unite Web.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +2 years of experience in providing assistance to design, development, implementation and maintenance in developing Drupal 8 web sites is required;
- Experience in development of responsive websites using frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap);
- Proficiency in using Git for source control management;
- Experience with Agile project development and product delivery;
- Experience with REST API integrations, GIT, MySQL and MariaDB databases;
- Ability to use wire-frame and modelling tools;
- Knowledge in automated testing, deployment processes, and continuous integration;
Location: Remote (within Europe);
Salary/Day price: Depending experience;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.