For our client, we are searching an (internal) Linux DevOps Engineer for a Java environment.
As Linux DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for various tasks and activities related to Java applications and systems support in development and test environments.
You will be responsible for the availability, stability, performance, virtualization, security improvements and … of complex applications.
You look for improvements, share ideas and knowledge with colleagues.
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of experience as Devops Engineer in a Linux environment.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, MS SQL, TCP/IP, VLAN, DRP, Virtualization, Backups,…;
- Very good command of Linux;
- Experience with Java, python, nginx, node.js;
- Experience in Web hosting, web servers, DNS, Nagios monitoring and Linux scripting is advised;
- Open for new technologies and solutions;
- Fluent English;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.