We are urgently looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the users, to the developers and to the quality assurance team
- Design, implementation, test and maintenance of database management systems
- Ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications
- Software installation, patch upgrades, performance monitoring, change implementation, performance tuning, backup and recovery, user maintenance, educating users, troubleshooting user issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- In depth knowledge of DBMS
- Professional experience with XML, SQL and Oracle
- Experience in User Support
- Ability to write specific documentation (e.g. Test Scenarios, Test Cases)
- Fluent in English.
Please forward your motivation and resume to email@example.com.