We are urgently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant in Luxembourg. Candidates need to be fluent in English. Candidates from abroad are welcome to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform Incident Response: manage incidents with the ticketing and workflow systems
- Perform forensic and suspicious files analysis: collect artefacts remotely or locally and perform technical analysis
- Ensure continuous endpoint protection by monitoring and exploiting McAfee security suite
- Log management and security monitoring (Arcsight, Splunk)
- Test, integration, configuration and central monitoring of ICT security solutions
- Production of procedures and reports (installation, configuration, assessment)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 8 years of experience in security with 2 years in incident response or endpoint protection
- Certifications in the domain of ICT security are a strong asset
- Fluent in English.
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.