Our customer in Vilvoorde is urgently looking for a Continuous Delivery/ Release Consultant. As Continuous Delivery/ Release Consultant, you build, set up and improve the infrastructure to support the product teams to build, run, test and deploy their code.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain and manage the Git repositories, together with the tools surrounding it (like Bitbucket).
- Improve the existing infrastructure and building new infrastructure for running our build pipelines.
- Help the teams with infrastructure for continuous integration, including unit tests, integration tests, regression tests, performance tests, UI tests, etc.
- Drive automation throughout the entire team.
- Manage the tooling for the product teams to help them deliver the best possible quality.
- Help drive the efforts to further modularize the product and expand the potential of our platform.
- Ensure the product releases are packaged and delivered to our customers for both on-premise as in the cloud.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Engineer with a strong passion for automation, quality and perfection
- Deliver the best tools and systems to make the lives of your engineering colleagues better every day
- Solid knowledge of code quality tools (like Sonarqube), repository tools (like Git, Bitbucket, Nexus), build tools (like Jenkins, Gradle), infrastructure (like Docker, AWS, Ansible), testing tools (like Selenium, JMeter)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
- Hands-on, have a strong analytical mind and you are passionate about creating and finishing new things
- Fluent in English;
- Flexible hours;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Great salary package;
- Relocation package (when coming from abroad);
- Group & health insurance;
- Company car & fuel card;
- Net allowance;
Please send your resume to email@example.com.