For our customer in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a Cloud Native Architect. As Cloud Native Architect, you’ll be building the future architecture of the platform. You’ll define the rock-solid architecture that will allow the otherproduct teams to build and ship highly scalable software.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Discuss the future needs and vision of the platform with your colleagues and upper management.
- Gather the requirements from the different product teams to build the platform they need.
- Work closely together with the cloud operations team to deliver a smooth installation and configuration process for on-premise and in the cloud.
- Discuss technical solutions with your colleagues.
- Define the step by step process to evolve to the new architecture.
- Build the components needed for the rock-solid platform.
- Interact closely with the QA engineers to make sure you write the necessary tests and they can give you feedback early in the process.
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues and deliver the necessary documentation and enablement for them to understand on how to use the platform correctly.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Hands-on architect with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- 7+ years of experience in Java programming
- Enterprise experience in modern technologies and architecture like Docker, Kubernetes, cloud-native, horizontal scalability, etc. Kafka, Akka, Spark, … are a big plus!
- Fluent in English
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Relocation package for candidates coming from abroad;
- Great salary package;
- Group & health insurance;
- Company car & fuel card;
- Net allowance;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.