For our customer in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a Cloud Native Architect/Engineer. The Cloud Native Architect/Engineer will be providing technical architecture design based on AWS, Cloud Foundry, and/or Bluemix. He/She will be following a collaborative process within a team of fellow architects, senior software engineers, product managers and senior stakeholders.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Building enterprise class, highly available CI/CD pipelines from code in a highly elastic, cloud native environment;
- You live to experiment, test, fail fast, and learn as you go, we are not looking for a cookie cutter solution to our complex problems;
- Building a next generation cloud platform;
- Working on an agile team using test driven development to deliver the highest quality software possible;
- A strong desire to learn new things and continually improve yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality
- Master and Bachelor degree
- Deep knowledge of Cloud systems;
- Understanding of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Microservices containers/Dockers, Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infra-as-code
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience architecting and designing patterns of Java or Golang based green-field development projects
- Experience in SOA based applications in Java/Microservices apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JMX
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.