We are urgent looking for a Cloud Engineer in Amsterdam for building out and improving the reliability and performance of cloud applications and infrastructure (automation, availability, security, and performance) of highly available web and mobile applications.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop secure cloud architectures.
- Assist in designing products and services.
- Provide technical analysis of existing and future security products and services as well as participate in benchmarking exercises to align solutions to industry best practices.
- Investigate old and new security vulnerabilities
- Keep up to date on the latest security best practices and technologies.
- Technical evaluation and testing of hardware and software for possible impact on systems security or for risk to intellectual property.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience:
- Good knowledge on Cloud offerings of AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of security like Secure Communication; Encryption; Common threats; Risk; Privacy
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of routing, switching, and bridging in LAN/WAN multi-national environments.
- Understanding of software development process
- Understanding of OO Programming
- Understanding of Microservices and Containers
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
- Start-up atmosphere and benefits.
- Great personal development in an international growing company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.