We are urgently looking for a Cloud/Devops Architect in Gent, Belgium. This position is open for European candidates.
As Cloud/Devops Architect you design, build and manage highly scalable, secure and available infrastructure that enable operational reliably 24×7. You’re passionate about Cloud engineering and are always on the lookout for new things to learn and apply to your work
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, build and manage highly scalable, secure and available infrastructure;
- Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments;
- Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components;
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise and build a knowledge base around Cloud practices;
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test;
- Help with deployment activities;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +5 years of experience with Cloud/Devops technology.
- Experience with one or multiple of the following domains: OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or similar stacks; Azure, AWS or Oracle Cloud; micro services architecture; Kubernetes; decoupling monolithical architectures; …;
- You are a fast and agile learner who is able to adapt quickly as our technology stack increases to meet new challenges;
- You’re passionate about cloud engineering and are always on the lookout for new things to learn and apply to your work;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.