We are urgently looking for a Business Analyst with an international background in The Hague (Netherlands). All projects are IT-based, so some technical background to facilitate the analysis of applications and communication with the technical teams will be desirable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform the gathering, analysis, documentation and management of business requirements, business processes, business rules and related information.
- Write project documentation, update and maintain application documentation, create functional specifications, impact analysis and use cases relevant to the implementation of new processes
- Define the necessary acceptance criteria, giving input to developers and test analysts.
- Analysis of functional defects
- Attend to client and internal meetings, being able to lead them bringing seniority, proposing improvements and best-practices to offer a better service.
- Direct communication with project stakeholders
- Risk identification and management
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum experience of 3 years performing part/all the activities requested
- Prince 2 Foundation or similar is an advantage
- BMPN knowledge is an advantage
- Good English level.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.