For our customer in Brussels, we are urgently looking for a Business Analyst with SOA knowledge.
Task and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Analysis, design and implementations of services and composites in SOA context (BPMN, BPEL, SCA)
- Production of use case models, software architecture documents, design and analysis models, implementation models
- Follow up of the data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Help to deployment of the components, help to configuration management
- Documentation of the technical implementations and the composites
- Evaluate and test technical components delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
- In depth knowledge of information systems
- In depth knowledge of software development methodologies(e.g RUP)
- Experience of Workflow applications
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in complex UI interface development
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks.
- Good reporting methods.
- Capacity in writing and presenting studies, to give presentations about the project.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
The necessary experience and technical skills to perform the service are
- Experienced with WS SOAP development on Oracle Web Logic application server
- Experienced with Oracle middleware products (SOA Suite)
- Experienced with standards/APIs: XSD, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAXB (possibly also JAX-RPC)
- Experienced with tools: Eclipse/Workshop 10.3, Ant or Maven, SoapUI
- Experienced with Oracle RDBMS and SQL
- Experienced with UML or case tools
The following technical skills would be a plus:
- Familiar/experienced with Developer 11g
- Familiar/experienced with BPMN 2.0 standard
- Familiar/experienced with activiti workflow engine.
- Familiar/experienced with WSP (WS-Security Policies)
- Familiar/experienced with Oracle Service Bus 10.3
Please send your resume to email@example.com.