The objective of the department Wholesale & International of IT Systems of our customer (global bank), is to develop and maintain the best IT applications and solutions for our customers and internal partners. Within W&I the DevOps teams for Transaction & Lending are responsible for projects, development, maintenance and support of the applications in the area of Anti Money Laundering, Corporate Lending, and Asset Based Finance.
The Business Analyst/Tester AML is an independent employee with a critical eye and part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team. Because of the Agile way of working of our teams, you will collaborate closely with the business and DevOps team members to achieve approved deliverables. In this you will gladly make use of your earlier experience and you are eager to share this experience with your colleagues.
You will be working on the Anti Money Laundering backlog, which is realising a data collector for AML purposes: Collect AML data from the different international branches, Validate AML data, Transform AML data and Send AML data to the monitoring application (Detica).
We are looking for a BA/Tester who can help the project to enhance the functionality and to connect a number of new international branches, and assist in testing whilst we prepare the application for go-live.
- Analysing and modelling of business and system requirements
- Contribute to/create functional designs and contribute to solution directions and implementation
- Creation of specifications and other project documents
- Contribute to test preparation
- Test execution
- Providing 3rd line support
- Of course you will also think about possible improvements in the production process of the project
- MUST: 1-3 years working experience
- MUST: Knowledge and experience with Data Integration solutions (e.g. ETL)
- MUST: Knowledge and experience in gathering requirements, system interface specifications and use-cases/user stories
- An advantage, but not mandatory: Knowledge of (international) payments processes and other Wholesale Banking products
- An advantage, but not mandatory: Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering business area
- Experience working in a T-shaped profile (ability and willing to assist the other disciplines in the DevOps team)
- You are fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Willing to travel
Strong analytical skills and judgment
You see yourself as part of a team and have the drive to work with the team to achieve a result
You actively focus on achieving results and achieving the goals of the organization and department. You create opportunities to improve your results
You are creative and proactive in finding solutions
You are organizational sensitive, have negotiation skills and are able to influence stakeholders
You are a strong communicator with good presentation skills that can facilitate working meetings, ask good questions, listen to the answers, absorb what is being said
You are able to understand complex issues, think critical and explain in clear terms
Preferably you have experience working in an international environment
You will be working in DevOps team: 2,5 Business Analysts, 1,5 Testers, 1 Product Owner, 1 Support Engineer, Development offshore
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.