For our customer in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst – Insurance.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You translate business requirements into tangible use cases, gap assessments, (target) business process definitions and systems/applications required to support these processes.
- You challenge and align business teams concerning expected benefits, business priorities and the technical teams concerning the proposed solution;
- You assess and define the (organization) change management plan and activities required to achieve successful deployment and acceptance of the new processes and system(s) including business acceptance & signoff (testing) approach & plan, training and documentation;
- You will work in a wide range of domains covering all key domains of our client’s business including distribution, new business, underwriting, claims management, CRM/customer analytics with a focus on process optimization, process automation and digital transformation both in the ‘Life’ and non-Life domain
- You participate in the development of the insurance practice by contributing in the development of points of view, project testimonials in focus groups, etc…
- You help recruit, train and coach junior team members
- University degree
- +3 years experience as a hands-on Business Analyst or Functional Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure available information/inputs in a short-time frame, ability to separate keyfrom complementary information quickly.
- IT affinity and experience with IT/Business alignment is a must.
- Experience in process optimization, Lean Six Sigma or Service Design is a strong plus.
- Experience working in an ‘Agile’ / ‘DevOps’ context is a strong plus
- Project Management skills are a plus (Prince II or similar qualified)
- Fluent English, candidates need to be fluent in Dutch or French and good understanding of the other language;
- Challenging position;
- Great salary package
- Company car & fuel card
- Additional benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.