We are looking for a Medior/Senior Build Expert, who can take up a hands-on technical role for the centralized Scanner build system of our customer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain and modify the implementation of our customers’ Scanner software build environment, in co-operation with departmental architects and the internal customer
- Take up a technical support role in our customers’ centralized Scanner build system;
- Take ownership of the Scanner build environment and build up in-detail knowledge of our customers’ build implementation;
- Impact analysis on changes;
- Partner in discussions with architects and internal stakeholders;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
- Bachelor level or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering.
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments;
- Experience with ClearCase is a pre;
- Experience with programming languages is required, experience with perl and/or ruby is a pre;
- In-depth knowledge of make-tooling like gmake (preferred) or ant;
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux/Unix environments.
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.