We are urgently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. EU candidates from abroad are welcome to apply. Relocation is required
All European Careers provides relocation support (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and a relocation package for their employees.
Belgium is the heart of Europe with Brussels as capital, home of the European Institutions, the NATO headquarters and many multinational companies.
Belgium offers a high standard of living, exceptional education system, good healthcare, multicultural crossroads and an affordable cost of living.
Brussels is full of parks, gardens and forests, offering inhabitants and visitors 27 m2 of green space each. It is Europe’s greenest capital city.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and development of online analytical data processing (OLAP);
- Creation and maintenance of a Business Object data warehouse;
- Gathering & analysis of the business requirements;
- Design and development of complex Business Object reports;
- Design and development of complex Dashboard;
- ETL processes (BODS);
- Data modelling;
- Physical DB design and DB performance analysis;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Technical migration to new tools or to new versions;
- Writing of Business and Technical documentation;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- In depth knowledge of SAP Business Objects (SAP BO);
- Knowledge of Oracle DB;
- In depth knowledge of ETL tools (BODs);
- Good knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of Data quality concepts;
- Knowledge of online analytical data processing (OLAP) and data mining tools is an asset;
Please forward your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.