We are urgently looking for a (Senior) Back-End Java Engineer, who continuously wants to improve TOP software products in Barcelona.
This is an internal position. This role is open for European candidates coming from abroad. Relocation package is offered for candidates coming from abroad. Fluent English is required.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features;
- Support new functionalities and releases;
- Review the code changes from your peers;
- Interact closely with the QA engineers;
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable through experience;
- +5 years of Java development experience;
- Knowledge of Java Server Pages (JSP), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA);
- Fluent English;
Considered a plus:
- Unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG) experience;
- Oracle PL/SQL;
- Versions Control (Mercurial with Bitbucket);
- Experience using JBOSS applications servers;
- Attractive salary package;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Relocation package offered to candidates who come from abroad;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.