Our customer in Vilvoorde, leader in Data Governance software, is urgently looking for a AWS Cloud Engineer. This position is open for European candidates.
As AWS Cloud Engineer, you will help developers with all their infrastructure needs and supporting the tools in place to build a great product. You will facilitate running software in it’s own cloud environment so customers can make use of the software platform.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain the development infrastructure (AWS), such as build machines (Jenkins), Atlassian products, and test machines;
- Maintain and monitor the production infrastructure (AWS);
- Architect new infrastructure solutions to move forward;
- Automate as much as possible;
- Put the security standards in place;
- Help with infrastructure/security questions;
- Implement new ideas to increase the momentum in the company (slackbot, automation web platform…) The possibilities are endless.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Good knowledge on Cloud offerings of AWS
- Experience with one or more of following technologies: Ansible; Apache Http Server; CentOS; Datadog; Docker; Elasticsearch; Jenkins; Jira; New Relic; PostgreSQL; Slack; Apache Tomcat; Git; Kibana; Logstash;
- You are a fast and agile learner who is able to adapt quickly as our technology stack increases to meet new challenges;
- You’re passionate about cloud engineering and are always on the lookout for new things to learn and apply to your work;
- You know your way around a Linux machine
- Fluent in English
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Great salary package
- Relocation package
- Group & health insurance
- Company car & fuel card
- 200€ net allowance
Please send your resume to email@example.com.