We are urgently looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer.
This is an internal role. This position is also open for European candidates who are fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain the development infrastructure (AWS), such as build machines (jenkins), atlassian products, and test machines;
- Maintain and monitor the production AWS infrastructure;
- Architect new infrastructure solutions and automate as much as possible;
- Put the security standards in place
- Help with infrastructure/security questions from people
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Passionate about cloud engineering;
- Experience with high availability and scalability in AWS;
- Fluent in Linux administration;
- Experience with multiple of following technologies: Amazon Web Services; Ansible; Apache Http Server; CentOS; Datadog; Docker; Elasticsearch; Jenkins; Jira; New Relic; PostgreSQL; Slack; Apache Tomcat; Git; Kibana; Logstash
- Fluent in English;
- Challenging position at market leader, working on top products;
- Personal development and opportunities to visit conferences world-wide;
- Great salary package
- Group & health insurance
- Company car & fuel card
- Net allowance
Please send your CV to email@example.com.