For our customer in Barcelona, we are urgently looking for a AWS Devops Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, build and manage highly scalable, secure and available infrastructure that enable operational reliably 24×7.
- Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments
- Write scripts to automate operations and server management
- Maintain existing tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis
- Investigating reported / suspected outage issues, documenting issues, resolution, maintaining a knowledge base of known issues and remedies
- Provide escalation support and expertise to incident management processes involving client AWS/Cloud Infrastructures or related issues
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience with high availability and scalability in AWS
- Practical experience with multiple of these AWS components: VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3/Glacier, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Redshift, RDS, Lambda.
- Fluent in Linux administration, shell scripting (BASH), and services and applications (NGINX, MongoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Capability in architecture design, system evaluation, system analysis, and infrastructure assessment. Proficient in creating technical documentation and diagrams.
- Experience in a 24/7 IT service / production environment and willing to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular on-call duty)
Please send your resume on email@example.com.