For our customer, we are looking for an Atlassian Consultant. As Atlassian Consultant, you will be supporting customers closely throughout application lifecycle phases of solutions assessment, design, implementation, deployment and the delivery of Atlassian collaborative tools.
This position is open for European candidates with fluent French.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Install, upgrade, tune, diagnose, and maintain Atlassian products/infrastructure;
- Document processes, procedures, conventions around JIRA/Confluence/Alfresco usage;
- Regularly analyze the Atlassian infrastructure and make capacity planning recommendations;
- Build and maintain a good technical knowledge on Atlassian products and their add-ons;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +2/+5 years of Atlassian products/infrastructure experience;
- Atlassian certification is an advantage; Willing to certify;
- Fluent in English;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jira Software; Jira Core; Jira Service Desk; Confluence; HipChat; Bitbucket; Bamboo; FishEye; Crucible; Trello; SourceTree; Crowd; StatusPage; Stride; ACP-100; ACP-200; ACP-300; ACP-400; ACP-500;