We are looking for a Senior Atlassian Consultant. As Senior Atlassian Consultant, you will be supporting customers closely throughout application lifecycle phases of solutions assessment, design, implementation, deployment, the delivery of Atlassian collaborative tools and coach Junior consultants. This position is open for European candidates with fluent French.
Tasks and responsibilities – Senior Atlassian Consultant:
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Install, upgrade, tune, diagnose, and maintain Atlassian products/infrastructure;
- Document processes, procedures, conventions around JIRA/Confluence/Alfresco usage;
- Regularly analyze the Atlassian infrastructure and make capacity planning recommendations;
- Build and maintain a good technical knowledge on Atlassian products and their add-ons;
Profile – Senior Atlassian Consultant:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- +3/+5 years of Atlassian products/infrastructure experience;
- Atlassian certification is an advantage; Willing to certify;
- Fluent in French;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jira Software; Jira Core; Jira Service Desk; Confluence; HipChat; Bitbucket; Bamboo; FishEye; Crucible; Trello; SourceTree; Crowd; StatusPage; Stride; ACP-100; ACP-200; ACP-300; ACP-400; ACP-500;
All European Careers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work). The candidate will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. All European Careers encourages applicants of all ages.