We are looking for an enthusiastic .NET developer to build high quality mission-critical applications. Your background will include .Net Framework, C# and SQL Server. All positions are long-term. Candidates need to be fluent in English and preferably one other European language.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the development and management of the front end, including API development front ends.
- Improve existing functionalities and play a leading in the further development of the tech platform
- Quality assurance of solutions, following programming best practices
- Contribute to development procedures and produce effective documentation
- Contribute to the release and delivery of software
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (including working in or with SCRUM teams)
- Good English, both spoken and written, another European language is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- WCF / REST / Web API
Nice to have:
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean Development
- Testing: Unit Testing, TDD, Mocking
- WPF / Silverlight
- DevOps Knowledge: continuous integration, quality assurance, release management
- SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
- Start-up atmosphere and benefits.
- Great personal development in an international growing company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.