AEC presents an exciting opportunity for individuals with a passion for Alfresco. We are urgently looking for an Alfresco Solution Architect for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities – Alfresco Solution Architect:
- Analyze the global functional, logical and technical structures of existing technical solutions, identifying componentd and their interdependencies;
- Identify and analyse existing and potential needs for evolution as well as opportunities;
- Propose changes int he overall structures of the technical solutions such as for example the introduction of new products or the use of new technologies;
- Evaluate potential benefits and risks of existing or proposed architectures;
- Document the analysis, findings and recommendations appropriately for intended target audiences;
- Conduct interviews, presentations and interactive workshops with stakeholders;
- Communicate about architecture the different kind of audiences, including upper management, functional and technical experts;
- Share expert knowledge with the internal team;
- Evaluate and compare efforts and costs related to the setup and operation of existing or proposed architecture;
Profile – Alfresco Solution Architect:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience;
- +3 years of experience with Alfresco;
- +3 years of specialized expertise in ECM (Enterprise Content Management) or BPM (Business Process Management) or other Alfresco Content or Process Serrvices Engineer Certification or similar is required
- Excellent knowledge of solution architecture methods and tools;
- Good knowledge of system modelling methods and tools;
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.