AEC presents an exciting opportunity for individuals with a passion for Alfresco. We are urgently looking for an Alfresco Back-end developer for the European Institutions in Brussels, Belgium.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. Start date will be as soon as the corona crisis allows it.
EU candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates need to be willing to relocate. Work permit is required. This position is open for freelancers and employees. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As a job abroad is a big step and we know it, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze functional specifications and clarify missing/ambiguous information;
- Propose technical software solutions that correspond to the functional specficiations with appropriate quality characteristics (performance, ease of use, maintainability…) and using Alfresco Technology to its best extent;
- Evaluate, compare, recommend solutions, identifying advantages, inconveniences, opportunities and threats, and identifying technical consequences;
- Produce the technical design and technical specifications;
- Implement and test solutions;
- Provide or maintain technical documentation;
- Support and assistance on technical software solutions;
- Communicate about the solution and share relevant knowledge if required
- Contribute to requirements elicitations by identifying needs
- Coordinate with consultants or other stakeholders for the implementation of the solutions;
- Potentially defining technical standards;
- Proposing a software architecture for more complex solutions;
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience;
- +4 years of experience with Alfresco;
- +2 years of experience with ACS (Alfresco Content Services) or APS (Alfresco Process Services);
- +5 days of training related to Alfresco in the last 2 years is required;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodology
- An Alfresco Certification (APS/ACS) is required;
- You have great code quality skills (SonarQube or equivalent);
- You have a good knowledge of software modelling techniques : UML or equivalent;
- Fluent in English;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.