We are looking for a (Junior) Partner Account Manager for one of our clients, a top IT company
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a specific portfolio of commercial hosting partners, putting IT hosting services and solutions in the market. Through phone, e-mail, and face-to-face meetings, you are responsible for the business relationship concerning the services we are offering.
- Driving Sales and Marketing/Communication projects towards hosting partners, resulting in growth in the Partner’s licensing of Microsoft products, technologies and/or commercial services.
- Ensuring compliancy: with the customer’s license provisions, protection of Microsoft competitive and material assets.
- Communicating and collaborating internally on account plans.
- A first experience in (in)direct sales or marketing is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Affinity with, and interest in, BtoB IT products & services.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate at different levels and to drive the discussions.
- Good organizational skills with great sense of initiative.
- Customer oriented.
- Team player.
Please find your resume and motivation to email@example.com.